DJ Wors is based in Dullstroom and is responsible for some of the greatest parties Dullstroom has ever seen! I spent my New Years dancing out 2012 to some of the greatest hits thanks to DJ Wors I would highly recommend him for any celebration. If you are getting married in that area and looking for a great DJ, look no further. Or maybe you are heading to Dullies for a spot of fishing or a weekend with mates then the Duck and Trout is the place to be when DJ Wors hits the decks!
Here is a short piece on who he is and why he does what he does, but to book him his contaact details are below.
- What inspired you to become a DJ: Music & People
- How long have you been in this industry: 5 years
- Where do you find inspiration: Tiesto
- Do you have a favourite venue and why: Dunkeld Country Estate, just a nice relaxing venue
- What do you enjoy most about your job: To see people enjoying themself while they dancing
- What is your favourite part or moment of a wedding: The first dance
- Which trends are Big right now in your industry: all different types of lighting
- Any tips for Brides: Always take the advice of a DJ with the choice of the party music.
- What’s your favourite wedding venue to work at: Dunkeld Country Estate
- What from Djing would you use at your wedding or have used: The lazer & LED lights
- What is your favourite time of the year for a wedding: October
- What is your favourite type or theme of wedding: vintage
- What has been the highlight of your career: To work with Albert Frost & Elvis Blue
- A quote to live by: Live life to the fullest!!!!!!
Contact Annette for bookings